Welcome to Taylor Swift Daily!

Here you can get all the latest news, great pics and info on Taylor! As well as info relating to Taylor and her music!

Monday 21 November 2011

Taylor's Makeup for AMAs


 (click photo to enlarge)
Meanwhile, celeb makeup artist for CoverGirl Lorrie Turk was busy giving Swift a softer look. "I wanted to reflect the youthful, fun vibe of this event," Turk told Us.
Face: "I smoothed COVERGIRL Natureluxe Silk Foundation ($11.99, ulta.com) onto her skin followed by a dab of concealer on the inner corners of her eyes. I applied a soft peach blush along her cheekbones to add highlight and color."
Eyes: "With a dampened eyeshadow brush, I brushed on a taupe eye shadow from her lash line to just above her crease and blended in an up and outward motion. On the innermost corners of her eyes, I used a small damp brush to brighten and highlight her eyes with a white eye shadow. I lined just the tops of her lash line with a very thin line using COVERGIRL LineExact Liquid Liner in Very Black ($6.24, target.com). I finished her eyes by applying a couple of coats of mascara to her upper and lower lashes."
Lips: "I applied COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lipgloss in Dazzle ($7.44, walmart.com) directly from the applicator wand and then put it in her purse for any possible touchups later in the evening!"

No comments:

Post a Comment