Welcome to Taylor Swift Daily!

Here you can get all the latest news, great pics and info on Taylor! As well as info relating to Taylor and her music!

Monday 21 November 2011

TAYLOR WINS BIG AGAIN!

After being named the CMA's entertainer of the year, she won the big prize -- artist of the year -- at Sunday night's (Nov. 20) American Music Awards in Los Angeles!

"I just am so shocked and stunned and absolutely out-of-my-mind happy about this," she said. "The fact that the fans have been there for me -- more and more each year -- it just blows my mind. To have gotten to win entertainer of the year at the CMA Awards was just absolutely one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. And then a few weeks later, here is another one of the most amazing things that has happened to me. I can't even tell you how much I am really loving this fall season so far."

 and as usual she looked gorgeous and elegant with her hair swept to the side, gold sequined strapless dress and simple stylish makeup, one word: Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment