Welcome to Taylor Swift Daily!

Here you can get all the latest news, great pics and info on Taylor! As well as info relating to Taylor and her music!

Monday 5 September 2011

Taylor wanted to be Stock broker!



Taylor wanted to be a stock broker before venturing into music.
‘Ever since I was a little kid… my dad has been telling me to save my money or invest in utilities… ’cause my dad is a stock broker. And he lives and breathes it. My dad is so passionate about what he does, like in the way that I’m passionate about music…,’ contactmusic.com quoted Swift as saying.
‘So I didn’t know what a stock broker was when I was eight but I would just tell everybody that’s what I was going to be. We’d be at, like, the first day of school and they’re (the teachers were) like, ‘So what do you guys want to be when you grow up?’ And everybody’s like, ‘I want to be an astronaut.’ Or like, ‘I want to be a ballerina.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m gonna be a financial advisor.’ I don’t know… I just saw how happy it made him and I just thought, like, ‘I can broke stocks.”
But we're glad she didn't follow that path!

No comments:

Post a Comment