Welcome to Taylor Swift Daily!

Here you can get all the latest news, great pics and info on Taylor! As well as info relating to Taylor and her music!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Taylor Swift Album Due 2012!

Taylor has mentioned in a new interview, thats shes written 11 songs for her new album, and that it should be due 2012!!

During an interview with The New Yorker, Swift said she recently decided that life is "about achieving contentment ... you're not always going to be ridiculously happy" — and that newly discovered viewpoint is leaking into her new music.
Throughout her career, we've seen Swift grow from a wide-eyed girl who sings about puppy love to a been-there, done-that young woman who understands heartbreak. Her new songs certainly fit into the progression. "They're sad, if I'm being honest," she said of the 10 songs she's written so far, adding that a recent track she wrote "is about moving on."
Of her abilities as a vocalist, Swift said singing is really just the vehicle to get her ideas out into the world. "I write songs, and my voice is just a way to get those lyrics across," she said.
In an interview with MTV News earlier this year, Swift said her ability to express her feelings in song has grown nearly as much as she has as a person. "I think retrospect will tell a lot. Years from now, I'll look back and go, 'I didn't know anything then,' " she said. "I had this song called 'Picture to Burn' that's talking about how 'I hate your truck' and 'I hate that you ignored me,' 'I hate you,' " she explained. "Now, the way that I would say that and the way that I would feel that kind of pain is a lot different."

(from MTV.com)
I can't wait to hear what she's gonna come up with, I know it'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment